I have to say, after blogging for only 3 months I am so in love with it! It’s a lot of fun, I’ve met some great people and have learned so much from them. The blogging community welcomed me with open arms and I want to say THANK YOU!!
I’ve had one of those non-productive, ho-hum weeks so far so I was super excited to see the awesome Katy from Chaos & Kiddos nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks Katy, you are so super awesome and I love reading your blog 🙂 If you aren’t familiar with Katy’s blog be sure to hop over and check her out!
The rules say that upon accepting this award, I must:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Katy, like I said above, I love your blog! Your openness is refreshing and honest. Your ideas for purposeful parenting are wonderful and I’ve been reading along with Emily and find all of it very helpful with my own 12 year old daughter. Not to mention your blogging tips! You truly are VERSATILE!
Here are my 15 nominees:
1. Erica at Dwell Beautiful
2. Kristi at Making It In the Mountains
3. Breighanne at Average But Inspired
4. Carrie at Kenarry: Ideas for the Home
5. Sarah at Little Red Brick House
6. Breanna from Brepurposed
7. Tara from Anything & Everything
8. Nicole from Meet the B’s
9. Trish from Tags Thoughts
10. Stacey at Addison Meadows Lane
11. Laura at Mastering DIY
And now 7 things about me:
1. I’m a lover of English/Grammar.
2. I’m an Accounting Major drop-out
3. I took many, many years of French and still can’t speak French.
4. I grew up in South Louisiana and I like to say y’all, a lot.
5. I’ve been a SAHM for 12 years, and this coming school year will be the first time all three of my kids are in school at the same time. I am terrified.
6. I love music soooooooo much.
7. I wanted to start a blog for years before actually taking the leap.