Hey Friends!!! I wanted to drop in and show you guys my plans for the organized and beautiful combined craft and laundry room makeover. I’m excited to get busy in this room and start my New Year out right, with a lot of DIY, organization and beautiful design!
But first things first, HOW WAS YOUR CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR??? I hope it was amazing, ours was perfect. Not Pinterest perfect, or magazine perfect, just perfectly filled with friends, family and love and laughter. Plus, I got some rad gifts!! DSLR, Cricut Explore and a new Kindle. I’m a HAPPY HAPPY GIRL!!
If you remember I first had to clean this room up! It was a HOT MESS. Even though it’s clean now, I think things have to look a little worse before they look better. Here a few of my inspiration pics and my general plan.
1. Address the cabinets. They are kind of a mess. I need the hidden storage but I’d like it to at least look better. I’m on the hunt for doors that will fit that I can paint. Hopefully the ReStore will come through for me! These cabinets need to be streamlined!
3. Add a little party to the ceiling in the way of this color, Bella Grove Sorbet. I highly doubt this paint chip is coming through the right color on your screen. It’s minty in reality 🙂
4. Bring in open storage with a super fun pegboard and open shelves.
5. Organization with boxes, baskets and bins. I have some amazing storage boxes from Ultimate Home Storage that I can’t wait to share with you!
6. Build a workspace table that also doubles as storage underneath. Plus, a folding surface over the washer & dryer!
7. Lighting, a DIY Door and Decor!
via Vintage Revivals
I’m pretty excited to give this room a makeover and get it organized. It will be a lot of work and a longer process than I originally thought but it will pay off in the end! I hope you’ll follow along and be inspired!