After finishing up our DIY Bar Cart I kept thinking about small summer parties and easy drinks. I thought I’d mix up a couple drinks and share a few recipes with you. You can’t get much easier than two ingredient cocktails. Well, except shots but nobody needs to see that happen.
1. Creamcicle = Whipped Cream Vodka + Orange Juice
This is a personal favorite of mine. I thought I made it up one night a couple months ago but it turns out college kids probably did 😉 It taste like the Creamsicle Popsicle.
2. Greyhound = Vodka + Grapefruit Juice
There’s a lot of Vodka on this list. Probably because the possibilities are endless!
3. Screwdriver = Vodka + Orange Juice
I’ve got too many memories of this one. But we’re not going to talk much about that 😉
4. Vodka + Cranberry Pomegranate Juice
Does this drink have a name? Pomka? Vodberry?
5. Arnold Palmer = Sweet Tea Vodka + Lemonade
This is DELICIOUS. Very refreshing for Summer time!
6. Mimosa = Champagne + Orange Juice
Easy. Classic. Delicious.
7. Irish Cream + Chocolate Milk
Yes, really. Think of it as dessert.
8. Rum + Root Beer
These two were meant for each other, like soul mates.
9. Slip ‘n Slide = Cherry Vodka + Limeade
Is this getting weird? A little. A boozed up Cherry Limeade, I’m in!
10. Rum or Crown + Coke
The old standby. The classic crowd pleaser.
What are your favorite EASY-PEASY drinks? Are you into cocktails or do you prefer a simple beer? Be sure to Pin this post for any upcoming parties!